domenica 9 marzo 2008

2nd semester...Padova-Dickinson exchange


Welcome back my dear blogging mates!!!


The second semester has just started and I feel really motivated and curious about all the activities we are going to do… Unfortunately I can’t attend the lessons on Monday because of a course at the Chamber of Commerce but I can take part in the Skype exchange.
Last Tuesday we had the first meeting with the American students and, as usual, I had some technical difficulties… I was able to contact Martina and Allyson after half an hour because my microphone didn’t work! Anyway, in the end we were able to have a general chat about ourselves and about Italian and American educational systems.
I had never used Skype before and in spite of my technical problems I think it’s amazing! By using chats, e-mails or blog posts you can’t realize that the other person really exists while through Skype you can hear the voice, you can see him/her talking to you… It’s so exciting! I’m sure this exchange will be very useful in order to improve both my intercultural competence and my language skills… I’m really optimistic and that’s why I look forward to hearing from Allyson and Martina soon!
Bye!!

Nessun commento: